We are temporarily suspending any new inquires and do not have staff in place to answer questions until after April 13th at the Ohio Stay at Home order is lifted.
Columbus and Central Ohio Radon Testing Information and Radon Mitigation Service
We are committed to providing consumers education, radon testing options and radon mitigation systems. Our goal is to improve the health of Columbus and all of Central Ohio by offering radon testing to consumers who are interested in reducing the level of radon gas in their homes or businesses. If you believe you could have a problem with radon in your home or business please contact us!
We Offer Radon Testing
Did you know?
We are dedicated to making your home a healthy and safe environment.
Radon gas is the #1 cause of lung cancer in non-smokers and your home is where you and your family get the most exposure to this deadly gas! Radon gas is odorless and tasteless and is often referred to as the “Silent Killer”.
Ohio Radon Map
Zone 1: Red Zone 2: Yellow
*Licking County Ohio has the highest concentration of Radon in the nation with an average of 17.3 pCi/l
What Columbus Radon Mitigation Customers Need to Know
- Radon testing in Columbus and central Ohio is our top priority.
- Elevated levels of indoor radon is the primary cause of lung cancer among non-smokers.
- Get your radon levels tested in Columbus and all of Ohio by contacting us today
- Radon systems may not be needed, but find out.
Types of Radon Systems
- Sub-Slab Depressurization
- Sub-Membrane Depressurization
- Block Wall Depressurization
It is a guide to protecting yourself, your family and employees from radon gas.